The African Risk Governance Institute (ARGIN) is an organisation dedicated to promoting the understanding and the management of risks that make uncertain the development of African economies and enterprises.
Our mission is to help African countries and institutions, as well as the international community to better understand and manage the risks that make Africa’s economic development uncertain.
Our work includes:
- Developing risk governance agenda across different risk issues,
- Making recommendations to decision and policy makers,
In 2000, the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) laid out development targets to be met in Africa within the first fifteen years of the 21st century.
What is AARM?
The AFRICAN ACREDITED RISK MANAGERS (AARM) Program provides the foremost education available in the field of risk management and real-world answers for today’s difficult risk management questions. The curriculum, developed by leading risk management practitioners, is presented by the best risk management experts that the industry has to offer.
Tel: 011 787 7978
6 Van der Stel Road
Please enter your address below to get directions to our offices in Bryanston
- Risk Management Essentials Seminar, Johannesburg 3rd - 6th August 2011
- Risk Analysis Seminar, Cape Town 21st - 24th September 2011
- Risk Control Seminar, Pretoria - 23rd - 26th November, 2011
- Risk Financing Seminar, Nelspruit 22nd - 25th February 2012
- Practice of Risk Management Seminar, Durban 14th March - 17th March 2012