Risk Analysis Seminar, Cape Town 21st - 24th September 2011
- Risk analysis involves developing an understanding of risk, which is an important step in the risk management process, and provides the foundation upon which informed decisions on mitigation may be based. Analysing risk allows priority areas to be targeted for mitigation and can assist in the allocation of limited resources. Risk analysis may therefore play an important role in cost–benefit studies, which compare the costs of a particular action or project against its potential benefits.
- This Seminar provides an overview of risk analysis, with a particular focus on assessing the components of likelihood and consequence. Three factors which contribute to risk—hazard, exposure and vulnerability—are introduced.
- Introduction and Overview of the Risk Management Process
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis : tools
- Quantitative Analysis : forecasting
- Cash Discounting Concepts
- Risk Analysis Applications
Who should attend?
Senior Management, Business Line Managers and Personnel, Risk Management Personnel, Finance Personnel, Operations Personnel, Accountants, Internal and External Auditors.
|Venue:||President Hotel, Cape Town, 4 Alexander Road, Bantry Bay, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 8001
|Seminar Fee:||US$675.00 (Fees include lunch refreshments and seminar materials)|
Group Discount: When 2 or more participants from the same organization apply for the seminar a 10% discount would be deducted from the total seminar fees.
Early Birds are entitled to an additional 10% discount from the seminar fees. To qualify, registration forms and payment have to be received at least one month prior to the commencement of the seminar.
To Be Announced
Please use the form below to pre-book your place at this seminar.
Disclaimer: Registered participants who are unable to attend the seminar can send replacements subject to one week's notification. Cancellations must be received in writing at least one week prior to seminar commencement and are subject to a 50% cancellation charge. There is no refund for any cancellations made less than one week prior to seminar commencement. Riskshield Africa reserves the right to cancel the seminar due to insufficient seminar participants or any unforeseen events beyond its control.
Account Name: The African Risk Governance Institute