Risk Financing Seminar, Nelspruit 22nd - 25th February 2012
- Risk Financing includes the selection, implementation and monitoring of risk financing techniques. Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to understand the usefulness of insurance as a risk financing technique, apply loss forecasting to select from various risk financing alternatives, understand various risk financing techniques, including Self insurance, Retrospective rating plans, Reinsurance, Captive insurance plans, Finite and integrated risk plans.
- Overview of the risk management Process
- Understanding Risk Financing
- Insurance as a Risk Financing Technique
- Insurance Plan Design
- Forecasting Accidental Losses and Risk Financing Needs
- Self-Insurance Plans
- Retrospective Rating Plans
- Reinsurance and Its Importance to a Risk Financing Plan
- Captive Insurance Plans
- Finite and Integrated Risk Insurance Plans
- Capital Market Plans
- Noninsurance Contractual Transfer of Risk
- Purchasing Insurance and Other Risk Financing Services
- Allocating Risk Management Costs
- Accounting Perspectives
Who should attend?
Senior Management, Business Line Managers and Personnel, Risk Management Personnel, Finance Personnel, Operations Personnel, Accountants, Internal and External Auditors.
|Venue:||Protea Hotel, Nelspruit,30 Jerepico Street, Orchards, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa, 1200
|Seminar Fee:||US$675.00 (Fees include lunch refreshments and seminar materials)|
Group Discount: When 2 or more participants from the same organization apply for the seminar a 10% discount would be deducted from the total seminar fees.
Early Birds are entitled to an additional 10% discount from the seminar fees. To qualify, registration forms and payment have to be received at least one month prior to the commencement of the seminar.
To Be Announced
Please use the form below to pre-book your place at this seminar.
Disclaimer: Registered participants who are unable to attend the seminar can send replacements subject to one week's notification. Cancellations must be received in writing at least one week prior to seminar commencement and are subject to a 50% cancellation charge. There is no refund for any cancellations made less than one week prior to seminar commencement. Riskshield Africa reserves the right to cancel the seminar due to insufficient seminar participants or any unforeseen events beyond its control.
Account Name: The African Risk Governance Institute